Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Petchtanong Petchfergus :เพชรทนง เพชรเฟอร์กัส














My real name is Chinnapaht Athichaiwaranon. I was born on the 6th of November 1985. I am 34 years old. I used to be a soldier, police and sportsman. Initially I was born in Udon Thani Province.





 When I was 8 years old, I followed my parents to Lopburi Province. After a while, my parents broke up and I was with my mother. She had a new boyfriend so I got a step-father.




 I had a friend from the Thai boxing camp and we trained together. As an 8-year-old boy, I tried to run away from my home but my mother came to pick me back.  I had to stay at home and could not go anywhere. When I was 13 years old, my step father was imprisoned and then my mother sent me to stay with my uncle. We had been to many provinces such as Nakhon Prathom, Ratchaburi. I continued my Thai boxing at Kor. Kietiphan Boxing Camp and I finally could compete at Lumpini Boxing Ring in Bangkok. With more money, my behavior started to become worse. The boxing camp then sold me to Sit Or. Boxing camp which was one of the top-ranking boxing camps in Bangkok. My lack of controlling myself discipline for training came from the large amount of money. 


One day I realized my own behavior was so bad and tried to redeem myself by going back to study at the institute of physical education. My major subject was Sport Science. I still miss Thai boxing and wanted to study at the same time because I had a plenty of time to exercise. 








After my graduation, I travelled to Queensland, Australia and stayed at Underground Boxing Gym for 5 years. At that time I was 24 Years old.                        


                    เพชรทนง เพชรเฟอร์กัส 


ชื่อจริงของผมคือนายชินพรรธน์ อธิชัยวรานนท์ เกิดเมื่อวันที่ 6 เดือนพฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2528 ปัจจุบันมีอายุ 34 ปี เคยทำงานรับราชการเป็นทหารและตำรวจ เป็นนักกีฬา ตอนแรกอยู่จังหวัดอุดรธานี พออายุ 8 ปีย้ายตามคุณพ่อคุณแม่มาอยู่จังหวัดลพบุรี ต่อมาคุณพ่อคุณแม่เลิกกัน คุณแม่มีแฟนใหม่ผมเลยมีพ่อเลี้ยง  ต่อมาไม่นานรู้จักเพื่อนที่ซ้อมมวยด้วยกันเลยพยายามหนีออกจากบ้านตอนนั้นยังมีอายุ 8 ปี คุณแม่มาตามกลับบ้านเลยไม่ได้ไปไหน พออายุ 13 ปีพ่อเลี้ยงติดคุก คุณแม่เลยส่งไปอยู่กับคุณลุง เดินทางไปหลายจังหวัด นครปฐม ราชบุรี มาฝึกมวยต่อทีค่าย ก. เกียรติพันธ์ กลับมาต่อยมวยที่เวทีลุมพินีในกรุงเทพ พอเริ่มมีเงินและเริ่มเกเร ทางค่ายมวยเลยขายผมต่อให้กับค่ายศิษย์ อ. ในกรุงเทพซึ่งเป็นค่ายมวยที่ดังมากได้อันดับท๊อปอยู่ตลอดเวลา มีเงินแล้วเริ่มควบคุมตัวเองไม่ได้ไม่มีวินัยในการฝึกซ้อม วันหนึ่งเริ่มสำนึกได้ว่าตัวเองนิสัยไม่ดีเลยกลับไปเรียนหนังสือ เรียนที่สถาบันพละศึกษา สาขาวิทยาศาสตร์การกีฬา แต่ก็ยังอยากชกมวยอยู่และเรียนควบคู่กันไปด้วย เพราะเรามีเวลาออกกำลังกาย เรียนจบแล้วได้ไปอยู่ที่เมืองควีนส์แลนด์ ประเทศออสเตรเลีย เป็นเวลา 5 ปี อยู่กับค่าย Underground Boxing Gym เวลานั้นผมมีอายุ 24 ปี







I used to stay and train with Buakaw Banchamek for a short while. I am interested in physical fitness and I learn and conducted a research to develop better physical performance. When I was in Australia, I totally gave up nightlife lifestyle, liquor drinking and gambling



























Then I went to work at Fitness 7 Town in Town as an online consultant for health.




 I  knew Phaniang Poontharat   who worked at Banchamek Boxing Camp that has many boxing trainers. For me, Muay Thai helps me to grow up and work to look after myself. It gives me education and fame. Many of my students were famous actors and actresses. I have always been thinking that I should not fear. I must fight and let them see my tolerance. I trained so hard since everyone encouraged me and had high expectation of my prowess. They wish me to be excellent and successful.  


           



ผมเคยพักอาศัยและฝึกซ้อมอยู่กับบัวขาว บัญชาเมฆมาระยะหนึ่ง มีความสนใจในเรื่องสุขภาพร่างกาย ได้เรียนรู้และทำการวิจัยการพัฒนาศักยภาพทางร่างกายให้ดียิ่งขึ้น พอไปอยู่ออสเตรเลียก็เลิกเที่ยวเลิกดื่มสุรา เลิกเล่นพนัน ต่อมาไปทำงานที่ Fitness 7 Town in Town ในตำแหน่งที่ปรึกษาด้านสุขภาพทางออนไลน์ ภายหลังได้รู้จักอาจารย์พะนียง พูนธรัตน์  ที่ค่ายบัญชาเมฆ มีอาจารย์เข้ามาฝึกสอนให้โดยตลอด มวยไทยทำให้ผมเจริญเติบโต เลี้ยงดูตัวเองได้ ทำให้ผมมีการศึกษา มีชื่อเสียง เริ่มมีลูกศิษย์เป็นดาราที่มีชื่อเสียงหลายคน คิดอยู่ตลอดว่าจะกลัวไม่ได้ จะต้องต่อสู้ให้เขาเห็นว่าเรามีความอดทน ซ้อมหนักมากเพราะทุกคนคอยเคี่ยวเข็ญอยากให้เราเก่งและประสบความสำเร็จ








Janine Yasovant MPA.
 Reporter from ChiangMai 

THAILAND 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Temp Music